E N G L I S H D I A L O G U E "OPERATING ROOM"

Ilham               : “I love you”.
Dini                 : “But I hate you”.
Ilham               : “Why?”
Dini                 : “ You full with boodshet”.
Ilham               : “Oh, all right I don’t care with you again”.

ACCIDENT–SOUND  AMBULANCE-HOSPITAL-OPERATINGROOM

Patient             : Doctor wait, I know my life will not be long again. I have to request, please arrive this massage to Dini”
Doctor             : Yes, I will tell about it”.
Patient             : Thank you doctor”.

OPERATIONSPERFORMED

Doctor             : “Suster, please get me a pair of scissors?
Suster              : “Yes I do doctor”.
Doctor             : “Check his blood pressure?
Suster              : “Emergency doctor, the patient condition began to fall down”.
(ECG monitor, patient died)

Doctor & Suster exit, Dini & Cep Gojali come to the hospital
Cep                  : “Doctor, how is he? “                                                                                              
Doctor             :  “I'm sorry, I could not be helped”.
Suster              :  “We have tried as much as possible, but Allah had other plans”.
Doctor             :  “You must be strong”.
Cep                  :  “No way doctor, you must to be strong”.
Dini                 :  “I can’t gojali, she died because of me. If I don’t find a problem yesterday, everything would have been fine”.
Suster              :  “Before he died, he left us a message to be delivered to you”.




(last message of patients)
            I’m sorry I made you upset or angry. After I left I had an accident until I was unconscious and when I opened my eyes I was in hospital. I’m sorry, I’m sorry because I have made you sad, I want you to always smile. We might not be together anymore, but you must know I always love you. You must always be happy, I beg of you should be happy for me.

Dini                :  “I can not, now there is no more hope for me to live, all my ambition has killed my soul, I'm sorry mom, dad and wait me ilham, I will catch up, I can’t be with you anymore”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LAPORAN PENDAHULUAN HEMOROID ( LP HEMOROID )

SATUAN ACARA PENYULUHAN NUTRISI IBU HAMIL ( SAP NUTRISI IBU HAMIL )

Gizi Untuk Usia Sekolah Dan Remaja