CONTOH AUTOBIOGRAFI

Name        : Herdianto Latif
NPM          : 213112029
Class         : 1 A

Autobiography
Graduated high school, I studied in high school health science major in nursing science.
Level one, My grades were not good enough, a lot of lessons in remedial, maybe because I do not know about health since high school when I was majoring in social science.
hopefully at the semester of two of my good grades, I will be diligent in college, always collect duties and so on, but exam time yesterday I was sick, I did not memorize and finally value my bad.
I was asked if I was not fit to be a nurse, I was always bad grades, do I have to go out and move the other majors. but I remember failure is the beginning of success.
things I want to accomplish the next two years, I want to fix the value of the previous level, at the level of these two I would like to receive an A in the low B, I do not want in remedial again, I was always embarrassed when my parents see the value. I will try to learn, I want to make parents happy, proud the achievements that I can.

My life purpose, erase the past, change the present and the future set.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LAPORAN PENDAHULUAN HEMOROID ( LP HEMOROID )

SATUAN ACARA PENYULUHAN NUTRISI IBU HAMIL ( SAP NUTRISI IBU HAMIL )

Gizi Untuk Usia Sekolah Dan Remaja