Prayer For My Beloved

Beloved

Today, the date of the month when you were at the lower of the earth, may you grow older, smarter, healthier, and do not forget what you've got until today you could be useful for others in the future, I hope I hope god always provide convenience in every life
 

You know if I always waited for this day, waiting to surprise to you because when I gave a shock to the you, you're always happy, to see your smile, your funny face, and your beauty makes me happy, hopefully I never get rid of it all my mistake,
 

I hope today's a good start for the future is a saying "if it starts with a good job then it would also be nice to depanya AMIN
 

Greetings of love to you my love 
Hopefully you're the last one for me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LAPORAN PENDAHULUAN HEMOROID ( LP HEMOROID )

SATUAN ACARA PENYULUHAN NUTRISI IBU HAMIL ( SAP NUTRISI IBU HAMIL )

Gizi Untuk Usia Sekolah Dan Remaja